Monday, January 4, 2016

January Currently

Happy New Year!! Perhaps this year I can actually stick to my resolution of blogging more! It all starts with a Currently!


Listening: If I am listening to the clock ticking, that means that there are no other sounds going on around me. Which means, silence. Sometimes it's nice to just sit and listen to nothing.

Loving: I love puzzles and I got three new puzzles over break! I can't wait to put them together.

Thinking: Even though we just finished break yesterday, I wanted to take tonight to relax. That is also one of my goals for this year: to take more time for myself.

Wanting: Nothing! Life is good :)

Needing: Another one of my goals for this year is to exercise, so my husband and I are going to try to walk/work out a few times a week after work. Then, of course, I need to eat dinner. I'm starving!

One little word: I thought about what word I wanted to represent my year and I settled on happiness. I want to seek happiness in all aspects of my life, including at work, in my family, and with myself.

Even though I was late, you can still link up with Farley!


Have a great week back to school!

4 comments:

  1. I've been the same way, with struggling to blog on th regular! But you blog looks awesome - hope you have more Book Talks this year. I'd love to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words! And I would like to do more Book Talks. Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. I agree with the silence, especially at the end of the day! Happy New Year!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete