Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Currently

Oh.my.goodness. It is already JULY!! I'm starting to feel the need to organize and plan and decorate and everything else school related. Hence, my Target trip earlier this afternoon. But first, there is always time to link up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's currently!


Listening: So I went shopping earlier and there was no rain. Apparently, it rained while I was in the store checking out the One Spot. No rain when I left. I got home and inside and then the rain just came down. So it is nice and loud and even making the lights flicker a little bit. Not a fan of this weather. Not a fan.

Loving: As I mentioned, I just went to the Target One Spot. And I got all of this cool stuff! (More to come on that later.)

Displaying IMG_0298.JPG

Thinking: I am thinking about this weekend and all of the great plans we have. Parades, fireworks, hamburgers, friends, etc. What a great holiday!

Wanting: I have had a chocolate craving for two days and I don't seem to have any in the house!

Needing: I recently moved all of my teacher/TPT related items into our spare bedroom. This has now become my office so as to keep the mess in the living room to a bare minimum. However, I keep going to the store and buying more things and making more things (Did you see my curtains?!) and need a place to put all of it. Not to mention, we are having company over this weekend, so I should probably move my classroom library out of the hallway leading into the guest bathroom. So where do you think it will go? In my office. There is just not enough room for all of my things!

All Star: I am an expert in procrastination. There are many things that I will gladly do right away, such as eating haha. However, when it comes to housework, cleaning, packing, unpacking, making dinner, cleaning up after dinner, etc., I try to avoid it.

Well, there you have it! Now it's your turn to link with Farley!


Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I would love to have a room for my office! I would store a lot of things in there too..it's the teacher in us! Sounds like you will have a great 4th! I am your newest follower...so glad I found you through Farley's linky party!

    Brigid
    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first, I didn't like the office because I was separated from the living room and whatever was going on in there. But I think that has helped me focus more and now I can spread out!

      Delete
  2. But at least it didn't rain ON you, right?! ;-) I also went to Target today... trouble! But 20 items for $21- no so bad! And I am a super procrastinator too. It all gets done eventually.

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct! It did not rain ON me. So it's all good.

      Delete