Friday, June 19, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge #1: Makeover Madness!

I am so excited to participate in the #TPTSellerChallenge this summer! Updating my products was a big goal of mine this summer, and week #1 Makeover Madness came just in time! I was looking back at some of the first products that I made and I cringed. I can't believe that I put some of my products out there! There was missing information, there was incorrect information, and there were some not-so-pretty covers. Needless to say, I had a lot of work to do. I updated quite a few of my products, but will only highlight 3 here. They all go together anyway.


As you can see from the list, there were many things that needed to be changed and I am so glad that I updated it. I finally feel like these products represent me and my creative style. Here are a few more images from the inside of the packet: 







These three packets will be on sale through Sunday, June 21. They will be 50% off! Here is the link to these items! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Dabbling-In-Differentiation/Category/Geometry

Michelle

6 comments:

  1. I love the new covers for your makeover! Very appealing to the eye!
    Kim
    Mrs. H's Resource Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I couldn't believe what they looked like before!

      Delete
  2. Your updates look great! I really like the added clipart to your covers. Great job!
    -Melissa
    Mrs. Reed's Resource Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I like the clip art too! It just adds some nice color!

      Delete
  3. Love your new covers! I especially love the frames! :)

    Janae
    The Sharpened Pencil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just knew I had to change those!

      Delete