Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mystery Pictures

I want to share with you one of my favorite activities that I have incorporated into my classroom. Mystery Pictures!! But not just any mystery pictures....addition and subtraction mystery pictures!! I had used the mystery pictures in the past where students color in the number that is given at the top. But when I was teaching end of the year kindergartners and first graders, I knew they needed a little bit more of a challenge. So I took it upon myself to create my own mystery pictures. I even made multiplication ones for those students in higher grades! My goal is to have mystery pictures, in every operation, for all major holidays, seasons, etc. That is one of my big summer projects.

Here are all of the ones I have created thus far. And the best part is....these are all on SALE through Friday, June 19!! Grab them while you can!

Mystery Picture Animals! {11 Addition Pages}
Addition Mystery Picture Holidays! {9 different activities}
Addition Mystery Picture BUNDLE!! {20 different activities}

Fall and Halloween Mystery Picture {9 Addition Pages}
Christmas Math Mystery Picture {Addition}
Christmas Math Mystery Picture {Multiplication}
Mystery Picture Animals {Multiplication}
St. Patrick's Day Mystery Picture {Addition}
St. Patrick's Day Mystery Picture {Multiplication}
Spring Math Mystery Picture {9 Addition Pages}
Spring Math Mystery Picture {Multiplication}
Mystery Picture Year Long Growing Bundle {31 Addition Pages}
And my first of many subtraction packets:

Mystery Picture Animals! {11 Subtraction Pages}

Click on any of the pictures to take you to my TPT store!

And don't forget this FREEBIE which is a great example of what these products are like!

Mystery Picture Freebie

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment