Friday, June 26, 2015

Five for Friday

It's been awhile since I linked up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for their Five for Friday, but I figured I had plenty to say and plenty of time to write about it since it's summer!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Divider 1


I have been working like crazy to get things printed and laminated for my new class. Moving to a new grade is a lot of work!

Divider 2


My fish, Bravo, got a clean tank yesterday! Yay!

Divider 3


I made my first homemade pizza the other day. It was delicious! 

Divider 4


I bought these Twistables colored pencils while I was home on vacation. Because everyone loves to color! (Here are my adult coloring pages as well).

Divider 5


I finally started reading this summer. My first novel is Where We Belong by Emily Giffin. I love her writing!

What are you up to this Friday? Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching here.

Have a great weekend!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I love Emily Griffin! And I'm making homemade pizza for dinner tonight! We make little personal pizzas on tortillas and my daughter loves them! Have a great weekend!

    Jamie
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete