Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Favorite Things Linky!!

Wow. I cannot believe it has been two months since I have blogged. It is now safe to say that my New Year's resolution did NOT come true this year. I have been so busy with school ending and other things going on, that I never had time to just sit down and write. But now I do, because it's SUMMER VACATION!!! With that being said, I thought I would link up with the Teaching Trio for their monthly linky. You can write about three of your favorite anythings! So I thought I would write about three of my favorite pastimes. Here they are:


1. Reading - I always love a good book. I never have time during the school year to read, but I am planning on reading quite a few books over the summer. Currently, I am reading Saint John Paul the Great by Jason Evert. I will also soon start reading The Whole30 by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig. Can't wait to try it! Also, for professional development, I would like to read Comprehension Connections by Tanny McGregor. I am so excited!

2. Playing games - This includes any and all games. Board games, online games, individual games, puzzles, you name it, I love it. A few of my favorites include Pandemic, Monopoly Deal, Bananagrams, and Carcassonne.

3. Watching Friends - Ever since Friends started streaming on Netflix, I have been unable to watch anything else. I will watch all of the seasons over and over again. Great show!

Now it's your turn! Link up with the Teaching Trio for their favorite things linky on the first Wednesday of each month!


Michelle


3 comments:

  1. I love Friends, that is one of the only TV shows that I watch. Have a great day!!!

    Jasmine H.
    The Social Media Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing a little about yourself! Love your blog and I enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing a little about yourself! Love your blog and I enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete