Monday, March 2, 2015

March Currently

Ok...Ok I know I posted my New Year's Resolutions on my blog to try to get me more motivated to post more. However, that didn't happen. I have been so caught up in other things that my last post was the February Currently! Yikes! Hopefully, I can revisit my resolutions and post more frequently. Spring break should help with that too. But I wouldn't miss a Currently so here it is!


Listening: Yes, I am behind on watching The Bachelor. But due to a conflict on Monday nights and because I don't have DVR, I have to watch the episodes a week later.

Loving: Sometimes when I get home from work, I have some time to myself to just watch Netflix (or in today's case, The Bachelor), and I have really started enjoying this time. After a long day teaching the kids, it's just nice to sit quietly and work by myself. I also enjoy jigsaw puzzles and crossword puzzles.

Thinking: Another of my New Year's Resolutions was to start exercising more and, like my blogging resolution, I have gotten nowhere. I think I really need to set concrete goals for myself in order to accomplish this. Any ideas?

Wanting: I really need some ice cream right now to put out the fire in my mouth. I burned the roof of my mouth on the soup I made for dinner, and some ice cream would really help it feel better. Doesn't ice cream make everything feel better?! And peanut butter ice cream is even better.

Needing: There is just never enough time! I need time to create TPT products, time to lesson plan, time to grade, time to blog, time to clean, time, Time, TIME!! Another goal of mine is to be more efficient. We'll see how that goes.

Spring Break Plans: I wish I had exciting spring break travel plans, but alas, that is not the case. But, I will have plenty of time to catch up on all of my to-do lists, including making and updating some TPT products! I had not been in the creating mood for awhile but I just got back into it this past weekend. Hopefully, I can keep the momentum going until the end of the school year!

Don't forget to link up with Farley at http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/


Have a great week!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Mmm... I can see where you are going with the peanut butter ice cream.
    Love your blog!
    Carly
    The Education Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! PB ice cream… YUM!!!! I think it is MUCH easier to exercise when you have buddy (or go to classes that have a schedule you have to sign up for … soooo you are held accountable) that is what gets me to the gym! AND … no … there is NEVER enough time!!!! Have a great spring break!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh peanut butter ripple ice cream is just delicious! YUM! I could go for some of that right now too!

    ReplyDelete