Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Currently

Where did January go?!? It was gone in the blink of an eye! While I am sad to see January go, I do love February. It's the shortest month! Plus, it has Valentine's Day, one of my favorite classroom holidays. This morning I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade to share my February Currently!



Listening: One of the few stations I like to listen to while I work on lesson plans: COUNTRY!

Loving: I just tried the MultiGrain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch. This cereal is AMAZING! I recommend trying it for yourself.

 

Thinking: As usual, I am always thinking ahead about what needs to be done. And with the Super Bowl this evening, there is a lot to do before that.

Wanting: I would love to take a small vacation. The weather has been so nice down here in Texas and it makes me just want to be outside and do some hiking.

Needing: I am currently reading two books and would like to purchase another one soon. But in order to read them, I need the time! Here is what I am currently reading:


Pageant Name: I think the name says it all: Miss Read-a-lot. I LOVE to read and would do it all day if I could!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Michelle

6 comments:

  1. I love to read as well!!! Sadly, I don't have as much time as I would like to!! Hmmm....I need to find a way to fit it back in!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My new goal is to read a little bit every night before bed!

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking about reading the Ron Clark book. I've seen a lot about him and his academy recently and I am super intrigued. Good luck getting everything done today!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about a little getaway as well. I am watching Texas Hill Country Reporter right now hoping for an idea. :) Where in Texas are you? I'm in San Antonio.
    ~ Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm down in the Houston area. But San Antonio is definitely on my list of places to visit!

      Delete