Friday, January 2, 2015

January Currently

In my last post, I wrote my 2015 goals for my blog and TPT store. And now, here is my January Currently! I can't believe it's already January!


Listening - I get to be at home until tomorrow and I love being able to listen to everyone talking. I love my family!

Loving - Again, I love being at home. My husband and I are visiting Illinois from Texas and we are enjoying all of the holiday activities and down time.

Thinking - As I wrote in my previous blog post, I have a lot of goals for my store and blog for this upcoming year! I just need to get started...

Wanting - One of the best things about being home is having people to play board games with. My husband got two new games for Christmas - Ticket to Ride and Pandemic. We have had so much fun playing together!

Needing - In order to accomplish the goals that I have set for myself both in my store and at home (working out more, reading) I need some more free time. There never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done. I think I need to start making lists and crossing things off. It will keep me more accountable.

Yes to working out more! I want to join my husband's gym and take some spinning and body pump classes. I have never done either, but I'm excited to try to make exercising more fun!

Maybe to getting a new blog design - I have been wanting to get a new blog design for a long time. However, I want to establish myself a little bit more before I take that step. Perhaps a birthday present?!?!

I wish to go on a short vacation - Now, I know that I am currently on *vacation* - vacation from school, spending time at home, etc. But I want to go somewhere like Disney World or the Carolinas just to get away and think about nothing.

What are you currently doing? Head on over to Farley's blog and link up! 

Happy New Year!

Michelle


10 comments:

  1. I'm wanting to work on my blog and start a TpT store. That pesky lack of free time is holding me back too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachael! I definitely would recommend starting a TPT store! It has made me a better teacher and I am surprised by how far I have come in one year! If you are serious about it, I would recommend getting the Premium membership sooner rather than later. You can also read some great information and tips on the TPT forums. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. I so agree with you about working on my TpT store, I have a ton of items I need to upload. Maybe that's a good resolution, uploading items as soon as they're created! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I always get tied up at the end when I have to create the preview and actually upload it to my store! Sounds like a good resolution though!

      Delete
  3. Hey! I am a fellow Texan! Nice to find you! I am going to join everyone in saying, I need to work on TPT. I feel time just slips by and when I look at the clock ... it's bed time! Maybe I need to go make a better calendar. LOL Have a terrific start to your new year! Karen
    All Smiles in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too! And I know what you mean about the calendar. I need to actually put what I want to get done in my calendar and then take it out and look at it!

      Delete
  4. Hi Michelle! How neat to find another teacher blogger from Texas! I'm so glad you got to spend your break at home with your family. Have a safe trip back! As for taking a vacation...I definitely recommend Disney World (I'm such a kid at heart)!! Happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been since I was younger and I would definitely like to make it to Harry Potter World!

      Delete
  5. So glad you are able to spend time with your family over the holidays! We also love to play games- those are two I haven't heard of that I will have to check out. My oldest daughter works for Disney- she used to be in the parks, but now she is on the corporate side- it is our favorite place to visit (she is in Florida, but we love to visit Disneyland in California, as well!).
    Have a Happy New Year!
    Kim
    Curriculum and Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim - They are some really fun games. We played a lot over break!

    ReplyDelete