Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Resolutions and a Sale!

It's that time of year again when everyone sets their resolutions for the coming year. This past year was one of the best and I am looking forward to what 2015. Even though 2014 was great, there are still some areas that could use a little improvement. One of those areas is this blog and creating products for TPT. So I decided that I would post some of my resolutions on my blog this year (considering I didn't have the blog last year to do so!) I am posting these resolutions in the hope that I will stick to them a little bit better this year.

Resolution #1: Blog at least once per week. Sometimes I have really good ideas and think to myself "That would be really great on the blog!" But then life happens and it never seems to get done. I really want to try to blog at least one new idea per week. I also need to take advantage of scheduling my posts, whether it's on my blog or on Facebook.

Resolution #2: Create at least one new product per month. I am very pleased with how my TPT store is taking off in the past couple of months. However, I know that I can work much harder to create new products in a timely manner. Again, I have some great ideas and things in the works, but then I never have enough time in my day.

Resolution #3: Pin a little bit every day. It doesn't matter when I do this: before school, after school, late at night...whenever. Just pin a couple of things at some point throughout the day.

Resolution #4: Read the forums more often. When I first started selling on TPT, I read the forums constantly. Granted, I had more time on  my hands. But I learned so much just from reading the forum posts every night. Now I occasionally read them. I need to put more effort into making my store the best it can be.

Resolution #5: Finish Teaching Blog Traffic School. I have had the subscription for awhile now and it really helped me out at first to design my logo, find my name, start my Facebook page, etc. But now that I have done all of that, I am at a standstill. I still have many lessons left but cannot push myself to finish it.

Now that you have read all of my resolutions...thank you to those of you who did...here comes the best part! For today and tomorrow only (Wednesday and Thursday) my entire TPT store is 20% off!! What a great time to stock up on items for the upcoming semester! Stop by and check it out: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Dabbling-In-Differentiation.

Have a great holiday!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Great goals!! I have a few of the same ones! I always think, "Oooo I should put this on my blog!" and then never sit down and actually do it! Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete