Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Scoop!

It's been awhile since I have blogged, but I have been very busy. We cleaned out our spare room in our apartment, and now I have plenty of room for my planning and classroom projects! I have also been trying my hand at baking using my new KitchenAid stand mixer. I love it! So far, I have made pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting and a banana bread. So with all of the busyness, I thought I would just drop in for a minute to give you my Sunday Scoop!


Have a great week! I hope to write soon about the sight word strategy that I use in my classroom!

Michelle

6 comments:

  1. I have a Kitchen Aid mixer too, and I LOVE it. It makes baking so easy!
    Always Primary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Baking is now so fun and easy!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love pumpkin! Muffins sound great. My favorite is pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting. Yummy! I hope you do get to go to that concert! I like country music too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin bars are next on my list! I really want to try making those.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, Olive Garden sounds yummy. And my son just got a free kid's meal certificate today at school. I think I know where dinner will be tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olive Garden has always been one of my favorites! Have a good time!

      Delete