Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Currently!

I'm so excited to post my very first Currently! After June had already started, I realized that I had missed the June Currently, but I was so excited to post in the next one! And here it is!


Listening: There were some wicked storms that blew through the Midwest this evening and I'm hearing the last of the thunder as it rolls out of sight (earshot?).

Loving: I am loving the time I get to spend on the computer to blog or create things for my classroom on TPT. I was feeling motivated when summer started, but I just haven't been able to find the time that I was hoping for. But I'll take what I can get.

Thinking: Many wedding plans are on my mind these days as the wedding is rapidly approaching!!!!

Wanting: To be married of course!

Needing: In our freezer, we have some cheesecake pops. Oh.my.goodness. They are absolute perfection. I sure could go for one of those right about now...

4th plans: Last year I was in Texas enjoying the fireworks. This year, I will be enjoying the fireworks while at a baseball game with my parents. So exciting!

Have a great day!

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only have a cheesecake pop if you send one my way! That's the rule! :)
    Good luck with the wedding and new job and move and all the craziness all of that brings!

    Dawn
    Apples, Owls, and Peppermint Mochas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding! Just so you know, people link up with Farley late. I have missed the first day (and sometimes even the second and third.) You can still link up. I'm glad you linked up.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Don't you just love Farley's CURRENTLY! It is my favorite link up! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    ~Jennifer
    http://www.storiesandsongsinsecond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on joining the currently bandwagon! I don't blog too often, but every 1st of the month I make sure I get my currently done.

    Head on over to my blog and check out my new teacher planner! I am also doing a giveaway!

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete