Friday, July 11, 2014

Five for Friday July 11, 2014

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3

It's been a few weeks since I posted a Five for Friday, but a lot has been going on so I thought I would share.

Divider-1_thumb5



I recently took a trip to my local Lakeshore store and I stocked up on items for my new classroom. I decided on a chevron theme with gray, turquiose, orange, and white!

Divider-2_thumb4

Here is my latest product! I'm so excited and proud of this product because I think it will be very useful for PreK and K teachers.




You can find it in my store here. And it's 50% off through tomorrow (Saturday, July 12)!

Divider-3_thumb4

I've been working on the Blog Hoppin' Scavenger Hunt and having a blast! I have a long way to go though.

Divider-4_thumb7



I bought my first maxi skirt (JCPenney)! I can't wait to wear it!


Divider-5_thumb5

Here's a great recipe for you. I don't have a picture but it is DELICIOUS!

Yogurt Pie
1 crust (graham cracker or Oreo)
2 yogurts of your choice
1 small Cool Whip

Mix the yogurt and Cool Whip together. Pour it into the crust. Freeze the pie for a few hours before serving.

So easy and so simple! I hope you try it! My favorite flavor is raspberry yogurt in an Oreo crust. :)

Have a great week!

Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I found you through the Five for Friday linky. That pie sounds delicious! Especially cause you can mix and match it however you want. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!
    Ryan
    The Disneyfied Teacher

    ReplyDelete