Thursday, May 22, 2014

Welcome to the Blogging World

After much deliberation and trial and error trying to get the blog template just right, I have started my very own teaching blog! I am very excited to share thoughts and ideas about how to differentiate in the elementary classroom. Differentiation is key to each child's success. Every student learns at his or her own pace and only when we realize that can we truly cater to the learning needs of each student. There are many different ways that I differentiate in my classroom. A few of the methods I use include Daily 5, guided reading, math centers, and computer activities. Depending on the skill being taught, I will try to find different activities so that each student can master the skill at his or her own level. I look forward to sharing many of these ideas with you! Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment